Sunday, May 14, 2006

A Water-Logged Tribute

It's wet, wet, wet!

The floodgates have opened and water is flowing freely all over the state.

The sun hasn't been out in days.

I've seen pictures on the news of people in boats being evacuated from their homes and they live less than 15 minutes away.

Surreal.

But that's not what today is about. Today is about Moms, (and because this is my blog) mine in particular.

I have so much to be thankful for when I think of Mom. She's my...

Best Friend
Confidant
Sounding board
Shoulder to cry on
Person to laugh with
Mentor
Prayer Partner
Example
Biggest Fan

Thanks, Mom. I love you!

5 comments:

ljm said...

Your mom is pretty awesome Lindsay...she gives great hugs.

Unknown said...

Is wet, seen pictures, and am amazed. Except today is better. (Monday)

the Joneses said...

Your mom is also versatile. She makes a great mother-in-law, too.

-- SJ

Booker said...

I saw the SUN today. Whoohoo!!!!

lis said...

Not to mention a great teacher. Your mom is one of my favorite people, Lindsay! :O)