Sunday, April 27, 2008

Never A Dull Moment

The other night I was over at Evan & Jill's helping Mom get dinner ready.

Tucker came into the kitchen riding a stick horse and wearing a cowboy hat.

He looked up at me with big eyes and said, "Dee - sldfj sfjwoe pee pee hqjaidj fhrjeea."

"Did you go pee pee?" I asked.

He nodded.

"I'm wicked proud of you," I told him, kissing his blonde head.

Then I noticed a large wet spot on his pants.

"Let's go upstairs and get you changed."

"Lindsay, he said that he went pee in your car," said Jed, Tucker's interpreter.

"Tucker, did you go pee in Dee's car?"

He nodded.

Fantastic.

"Where in my car did you pee?"

"Show," Tucker said, taking my hand.

Out to the car we went, and Tucker proudly opened the driver's side door to reveal a large wet spot on my seat.

When I went out to my car later, my older brother in all his funniness had put a label on the back of my headrest.

"PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SEAT AS A RESTROOM"

10 comments:

Claire said...

Oh, that is PRICELESS! A story for the ages!

La La Palooza said...

Your profile has you at 251 years old, making you my oldest friend...and a mummy.

Susan Elizabeth said...

You are THE BEST auntie I have ever met! I love your post...soo sorry about your car...and someday..maybe on Tucker's wedding day, you can share this great story with him again! (He should send you a dozen roses after hearing it!)

MISS YOU!

NH Knitting Mama said...

Oh my goodness, that is hysterical!

Susan Elizabeth said...

Paul says,"Kudos to Evan..."

He laughed out loud when I read this post to him.

Darren said...

Good to know Evan is taking care of the situation :)

~jenna said...

LOL, that is all there is...

Rachelle said...

I needed a good laugh. Thanks Tucker! (of course it is funny because it didn't happen to me.)

Kate said...

Ha! What a riot!

And what a good sense of humor Evan has. :-)

Anonymous said...

EW! That seals it! You are officially ready to have children :)
loving you here!
geni