Friday, May 23, 2008

An Evening With My Boys

It still amazes me that after all the years of constant bickering, Evan is one of my best friends... the one that I call when my world falls apart.


I'm the only girl who has the honor of having Darren as an older brother.
And that makes me one of the luckiest females alive!
His hugs make me feel as if nothing could ever go wrong... and who else gets to say that they have an entire dictionary on speed dial??





I looked at this picture and thought how very grown up they look.
They've just always been "the boys" in my mind, but here they are...
loving husbands, caring fathers, an attorney & an electrician.
It's been an amazing journey to witness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An amazing journey for their grateful parents to witness too. To God be the glory for three children who love Him so much and show it in their lives and faces.

Wish the threesome could have been a fivesome tonite!!

Love, Mom and Dad

Rachelle said...

Kyri and I both affirm that brothers are the best! We also think you look mighty cute in these photos! Love the hair and the shirt. Oh, and you. -rlr