Monday, July 28, 2008

I've Been Wanting to Act Again

And have been waiting "patiently" to see what the Fall production with Bedford Off Broadway would be.

I've known for awhile that this Fall's director would be the one who I worked with on "The Boys Next Door" and I loved working with him.

The postcard announcing auditions arrived yesterday, and I excitedly turned it over to see how many actors were needed, and what the specifications were.

It is a four person play.

One male and one female, ranging in age from 50 - 60

AND

One male and one female who are (and I quote) "physically able to move like a lizard."

That is all.

6 comments:

Claire said...

Oh my word- you should have heard me guffawing aloud. And I was so excited for you when I started reading this! Wah. Sigh.

Rachelle said...

That is so you won't have to make the hard choice of whether to act or visit your friend in the west. God loves me.

~jenna said...

i thought of you when i read about the parts in the paper on sunday...what to go with me to auditions? hehehe!

brilynne said...

What play is this?

La La Palooza said...

Ha ha HAAAAA!

Anonymous said...

I am thinking you are trying for the part that requires you to move like a lizard then because you are WAY too young for the other one! I will fly up to see you in this play :)
hugs! geni