Thursday, April 08, 2010

Appropriate Use of Work Time

Today I was asked by a co-worker what super hero powers I would like to possess.

My first answer was the ability to fly.

My second response... as follows.

(Names changed to protect those using work time for idle chatter.)

Jones, Lindsay M [10:30 AM]:
and perhaps the power to make annoying people disappear

Name, Changed [10:32 AM]:
sweetie thats just called a gun license and a lack of empathy

Name, Changed [10:32 AM]:
if you want that just register as a Republican!

3 comments:

Susan Elizabeth said...

Yes, my super power of choice would have to be the ability to fly...as to the ability to make annoying people disappear...the use of a gun seems a bit excessive to me!

Funny post...keep 'em coming!

drewey fern said...

Hahaha. Oh you Republican, you. You're about the least empathetic person I know... HA! So funny:)

Rachelle said...

Dear Name Changed:

Republicans generally have a respect for the law and Constitution. Unfortunately, there is no legal right to make annoying people disappear. I would encourage you to register as a Democrat because they have no freakin' idea what the law says nor do they care.

That said, I do like the idea of the power to make annoying people disappear.