Saturday, April 10, 2010

:)

As I tried to study (read: cram) for my exam before class last night, I was surrounded by the whining of my fellow students.

They were displeased by an instructor for another course, and were each trying to outdo the others with examples of how much this teacher irritated them.

Needing quiet for my studying, and wanting her reputation to have a little more than a shred left by the end of their conversation, I quietly said;

"You guys do know she is my aunt, right?"

People who panicked = them

People who wished I had pictures of each one of their faces = me

Saving the world... one new aunt at a time.

3 comments:

Mississippi Rose said...

Oh Linds, you are too funny!

The Richmond Four said...

LOL!!!!! I LOVE YOUR BRAIN!!

drewey fern said...

Hahahahaha - that is HILARIOUS!