Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Crayola Christmas

A short time ago Mom read a book by Robert Fulghum called "All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten." In it, he has a short story about how everyone, whether they are old or young, needs new crayons. Especially Crayola crayons - the big 64 count green and yellow box with the sharpener in the back.
So, guess who got crayons and coloring books for Christmas?? And not just a 64 pack... I got the 96 count box!
It's been so much fun! There have been many hours spent in coloring - by both Mom and me. So many hours, in fact, that Jed would be proud. I told him on the phone about my gift, and he's pretty excited to have me home so we can color together.

3 comments:

drewey fern said...

You are SO cool! :) I got some Crayons for Christmas too! Our Moms must be in sync or something. In sync. Not n sync. Just thought I'd clear that up. But actually, Mama got mine for my students' use. Still, what fun!

Sarah M. said...

The smell of a new box of Crayons. Mmmm... Good memories. :) I always loved getting a new box and the 96 count was even better!

Booker said...

10 to 1 Jed wants you to make a starwars pix right off the bat :)