Sunday, February 26, 2006

Another day in Seattle...




...and eating another round of the best Greek food I've ever tasted!! And we got coffee at the first Starbucks and watched the people at the Pike Fish Market toss fish, and, and, and...

And there she is, everyone!! It's Rachelle!! :) And how about that scarf, folks?? I got it in Cannon Beach yesterday.

I'm flying home tonight (actually leaving tomorrow morning at 1 am) and will write long and drawn out tales of all that we did once I get back to my own computer. Catch you on the down swing...

4 comments:

CARmelo said...

what is your starbucks drink? Mine is a tall chai not water....it sounds like the trip was a B-last...awesome!!!!

Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Now why on God's multi colored earth would a thinkin' creature of His own creation go to a place like Seattle this time o' year? Seems to me thet Tucson would be a fair sight warmer---yer pictures show you lookin' like yer quite chilly! But then I do suppose a good hot cup o' coffee would make it all somewhat more endurable...

Kristi said...

It's Seattle!!! I love that city, even if it's full of liberals. Glad you had a good time in the Northwest! And sorry I didn't get to see you while you were here. :-(

Anonymous said...

Yay! Love the pics! So glad you had a good time, and that you're back safe and sound. Looking forward to reading all the details. :)