Friday, February 22, 2008

The Blondes Have It

Due to the recent viewing of a movie in which the main character buys a villa in Tuscany on a whim, I've decided I must have one as well.

So, the other day I was online googling the daylights out of Tuscan villas.

And I went to this one site that had spectacular pictures, and all that one could ever want while searching for things that will never happen.

But I was puzzled.

Why would this website be entitled totuscany.com?

And what did "totu scany" have to do with anything?

When I figured it out, I was glad that no one could read my thoughts... and vowed that people would never know.

But because I am who I am, it took less than 30 seconds for me to share the story with a friend, because... that's how I roll!

5 comments:

~jenna said...

hehe, great story! glad i'm not the only one!

Susan Elizabeth said...

I LOVE IT!!! Thanks for sharing....

drewey fern said...

You are the BEST! Also very very funny:)

Rachelle said...

Love it....And ooh, ooh, invite me to your villa! -rlr

Jill said...

If it makes you feel any better, I did the same thing. :-)