Tuesday, February 05, 2008

We're Home!

Here we are... right before getting on board the ship.

Friend. Coffee. Ocean. Bible. Bahamas.
Life really can't get much better than it was at that moment!

I've wanted to go parasailing for years!


Being that high above the islands (at least 300 feet) was an amazing experience! It was incredibly peaceful... and had a way of putting things in perspective.


Now I can cross that off my 30 by 30 list!!



This was about as much fun as a barrel of monkeys! Maybe even more so! We went all over Nassau. Didn't have a map, so just explored.
Exhilarating!!


The last morning... Sad it was over, but what an amazing time! So many happy memories!
(this is just a fraction of the pictures... I loaded a bunch more on my Facebook page)

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Parasailing! Wow! Impressive. And I envy the evidence of sun I see in that last photo. I'm rusting. -rlr

NH Knitting Mama said...

I'm jealous (in a good way!)... glad you had a great time.

Susan Elizabeth said...

Soo glad you posted pics! I've been waiting! Thanks! Glad you had a great time. Missed you...saw your lights the other night and felt relieved that you made it there and back again!
love you!

Amy K said...

How awesome! So glad you were able to take this trip. I also envy the sunshine! :) I'll have to check the facebook pics ...