Saturday, January 26, 2008

So Much Truth

I've been loving this song lately!

I Still Believe

Scattered words and empty thoughts
Seem to pour from my heart
I've never felt so torn before
Seems I don't know where to start

But its now I feel Your grace fall like rain
From every fingertip
Washing away my pain

I still believe in Your faithfulness!
I still believe in Your truth.
I still believe in Your holy word.
Even when I dont see, I still believe!

Though the questions still fog up my mind
With promises I still seem to bear
Even when answers slowly unwind
It's my heart I see You prepare

But its now that I feel Your grace fall like rain
From every fingertip
Washing away my pain

The only place I can go is into Your arms
Where I throw to You my feeble prayers
In brokeness I can see
That this is Your will for me
Help me to know You are near

I still believe in Your faithfulness
I still believe in Your truth
I still believe in Your holy word
Even when I dont see, I still believe

- Jeremy Camp

1 comment:

kw said...

I like this...thanks for posting it!