Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Two days late...

I told The Cuteness that she should have her kittens on Mother's Day, because how clever is that?
Well, as always, she didn't listen to me.
Today I walked in from work to see my little kitty sitting in my pappazon chair, having just delivered three little kittens. And while I went over to congratulate her and look at the new batch, she gave birth to another one while I was watching.
They are all various patterns of black and white, but I haven't gotten a perfect glance yet, because she's keeping a pretty close eye on them.
So, congrats, Cuteness... even if it wasn't in time for Mother's Day...

5 comments:

drewey fern said...

Congratulations The Cuteness! I can't wait to come see the latest batch...

Anonymous said...

Um... I'm excited for The Cuteness and all, but having recently witnessed the birth of puppies, I have to say you seem to have remained remarkably calm in regards to your papasan being the delivery room of choice.

Congratulations nonetheless!

Booker said...

when all "the excitement" stops happening, i hope something gets done about it all :)

Cara said...

i was thinking the same thing, melissa.

Linds said...

What good friends I have, to be worried about my furniture! I actually had kind of ascertained that she was going to give birth on that chair, so had set it up with blankets & towels... it all worked out quite nicely :)