Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tell me how you REALLY feel!

On the way home from work tonight, I followed a bright red little Hybrid car. It's license plate said...

NO4NOIL

"Very clever & applicable," thought I.

Then, on the left side of his bumper I spied a "W" sticker that had been crossed out. And on the right side of his bumper there was another sticker that said, "Somewhere in Texas there is a village missing it's idiot."

ANGRY EYES!!

Had there been a passing lane on the way home, I would have (in a VERY Christ-like manner, of course) whipped around this car and shown him my "W" sticker, that is proudly displayed on my back window. And I would have driven slowly in front of him, so he could bask in the glow of knowing that he lost this past November. And though I would have been a headline in tomorrow's newpaper - BLONDE BUSH SUPPORTER KILLED IN SENSELESS ROAD RAGE ACCIDENT - at least I would have died happily!

4 comments:

Booker said...

I"m surprised you didn't gesture, in a very Christlike manner of course :), in a universal sign that gets your point across, hehehehee

the Joneses said...

He means blowing a kiss, of course.

-- SJ

Amy K said...

Go Lindsay! :)

Booker said...

I'm glad SJ caught my meaning. I'm sure all the rest of you thot something else, didn't you? You bad people...