Monday, September 10, 2007

Not Quite A Wandering Minstrel

More like a Studying Geekstrel...

I made some flashcards to help me study for A&P.

And I decided to take a walk and study at the same time.

Until I got to the church, and heard low guttural sounds and much rustling in the bushes.

So, I made the wise choice to go back home.

And I walked around and around and around our driveway. I think ten times is a mile... I'm sure I did more than that.

Studying, studying, studying.

Who's idea was it to call the front of the leg "crural" and the back of the leg "sural?" They sound like badly named twins.

However, in my humble opinion, I think that the front of the knee being "patellar" and the back "popliteal" is just plain clever!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

" A Studying Geekstrel"...I love it!

Wow- bushes that make guttural sounds...Chestnut Hill is creepy!

drewey fern said...

Ahhh! You are the cutest student I've ever heard of!!! I'm wicked impressed with your wisdom already:)

the Joneses said...

Wow. It's bad enough to have to learn obscure words for perfectly normal parts of the body, but to have to sit .through0 five hours of it is eve.n worse. (Can you tell that Daphne can reach the keyboard?) I guess if you have to learn them, walking in circles is the way to go!

-- SJ