Thursday, November 04, 2004

Santa's getting an early start

On the way home from work tonight I needed to stop & pick up cat food & light bulbs. $120 later I came out of Target with a great headstart on my Christmas shopping! The story books may say that Santa has workshops, but if he were smart, he'd just shop at Target. Wow, I love that place!! And to make it even better, on the way home, guess what I saw in my headlights?? SNOW! It was just a few flakes, but they were there & I was thrilled. Bring on Christmas!
(Editor's note - Please take pity on this New Hampshire girl & do not remind her of her excitement about the first snow when its April of next year & still snowing on a regular basis!)

1 comment:

the Joneses said...

Addie loves "the Target store" because of the cool logo and the music display where you can get generic CDs with names like "Best of Relaxing Massage." Next time we're together, you and Addie can go shopping at Target together. :) -- SJ