Thursday, June 16, 2005

Pakistani Yumminess

So, tonight Amy & I went out for dinner. And the food was tremendous! She had found a little Pakistani place in Manchester, and it was atmospheric, cultural, and tasty. For the first while, we were the only patrons, and that was kind of odd, but then people started coming in, and the phone was ringing off the hook. She got "Butter Chicken" and I can't for the life of me figure out why it was called that. It had some sort of creamy, spicy sauce on it, and didn't taste or look like butter. I got something that I couldn't pronounce, but it was fantastic! It was rice & chicken, nuts & "exotic spices."

And on another note... Happy Mom-and-Dad-Will-Be-In-NH Eve! I haven't seen them since Christmas, and am very happy that they should be here when I get home from work tomorrow!

4 comments:

drewey fern said...

I was jealous by the first sentence! Melissa and I drove by a wicked awesome looking little restaurant today on our way home from cleaning - can I tempt the two of you to come experience our culinary delights?!

And yay for your Mom and Dad being almost here!

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy Lindsay! I feel your joy....and can't wait until I see my Mommy and Daddy.

Love,
Lisa

Kate said...

Katie loves Lindsay! Yes she does! She is very happy that she is going to seeeeee her soon! Yes she is!

But Lindsay dear- my family has to move soon after we get home so we are only going to be at the FamCon for two days. What are the chances of seeing you one of those evenings? I will have (coughcough) MY car there, so maybe I can drive over, or we can meet in the middle or something. I am writing you here because I don't have your e-mail address on my account since the hard drive crashed.

Booker said...

PorkChops Rule! Forever...