Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A Big Ol' Thank You!

Wow - the stint as a diva has ended. What a let down!

But what a way to go out! For our closing night, which was Saturday, I counted 23 people that were there to cheer me on. Drewey got a picture of most of them, and I can't wait to see it.

We had a great performance that night... one of the best of the run of four. And it was so fun to be behind the curtain and hear laughs that I recognized!

So - for those who were in the audience on any of the nights, thanks so much for making me feel special. And for those who called or emailed to say "good luck" or prayed that I wouldn't get sick, (which I didn't, thank the Lord) it meant a lot.

I'll let you know when the next one is!! :)

2 comments:

drewey fern said...

What a happy night indeed. And personally I can't wait 'till the next one!

lis said...

Wish I was one of the 23~!