Sunday, July 02, 2006

There's this girl...

... in my current new hire class at work, and we really click. In fact, we've been doing things together in the evenings after work, we talk on the phone quite often, and yesterday we went to the beach. How fun is that?? It's almost like we're becoming best buds... oh wait! We ARE best buds! AMY IS IN MY NEWEST CLASS!

And yesterday we crossed another thing off our "Things to do Together - Summer Edition" list... Go to the beach with the top down!

Other things we've crossed off thus far:

  • Eating gelato at a little cafe nearby
  • Saw Ice Age II
  • Picnic in the park

Things yet to do... with Drewey, too:

  • Whale watch
  • High Hopes Hot air balloon Festival
  • Isabel Gardner Museum in Boston
  • Go to Concord, MA - Porsmouth, NH & Kennebunkport, ME

3 comments:

Avalanche Cowpoke said...

YAY for good friends!!! 8~)

Unknown said...

I love Kennebunkport! My cousins live up there, and it's one of my most favorite places ever! Someday I want to go on a whale watch too. Have you been to Strawbery Banke yet?

Rose said...

The first time I read this I thought you were going to the beach without your tops...then I realised you meant the car. =)