Wednesday, January 24, 2007

All In A Night's Work

So, last night I was a taxi driver who was driving Rosie O'Donnell around, and had the opportunity to share the gospel with her. How about that?

Generally, I'm one of those people who doesn't dream. And when I say that, the people who facts are important to, jump up and down screaming, "Everyone dreams - you just probably don't remember yours."

Well, then, ok. I dream. I just don't remember them.

Since I've been sick, I've been taking Tylenol Cold & Flu both the day and the night formulas. The day formula has been great to keep me going at work. The night formula is AMAZING! I've slept incredibly well the last couple of nights, and the dreams have been out of control! I thought Sunday's was interesting, and then Monday's... but I think the whole taxi driver thing takes the cake!

7 comments:

Susan Elizabeth said...

Aren't you going to fill us in as to what Sunday's dream was? Don't tell me, let me guess, you were a backup singer for Aerosmith...

Linds said...

You guessed it! :)
Sunday's & Monday's weren't all that spectacular...

Anonymous said...

I think you would make an AWESOME taxi driver! And I guess R O'D needs to hear it from somebody...:)

NH Knitting Mama said...

Tylenol Cold & Flu is amazing, I love the dreams I have on it! Oh, and its good for colds, too! ((wink))

Amanda

Unknown said...

That's so funny!

Booker said...

Hahahaa! Good job :-)

Anonymous said...

LOL reminds me of the time I dreamed I was trying to witness to Chelsea Clinton. And I think she got saved...