Wednesday, February 21, 2007

If I Weren't Me...

... I'd be annoyed at my lack of postings lately!

HOWEVER, because I am me, and know the reasons* for the lack of postings, I'm too tired to even care!

(*reasons)

1)Jacksteroo in the hospital for five days
2)Playing Aunt Lindsay while #1 was happening
3)Getting over a very nasty cold
4)Working almost 50 hours both last week and this
5)Hosting a game night (which was SO much fun!)
6)Whining about how tired I am :)

And yet, also realizing that there is a lot to be thankful* for...

(*thankful)

1)Continued answers to prayer for strength
2)A good new hire class that started last week
3)A few warm (ish) days
4)Beautiful sunrise today
5)Friends who pray
6)Jack home from the hospital
7)Friends who still love me even when I don't blog faithfully :)

4 comments:

~jenna said...

i still love you, but am really glad you are back :)

Kristi said...

Thanks for being such a good auntie and sister! I'm so glad J&E have you there. Hope you're feeling better and catch up with yourself!

Booker said...

just glad you're not sick too :-)

NH Knitting Mama said...

Linds,

Happy to hear that things are getting better. Game nights are so much fun!

When things are back to normal for you, please let me know so we can get together!

XO!
Amanda