Tuesday, October 23, 2007

There Once Was a Girl...

... who didn't travel to Uruguay!

Before I left for this trip I had to fill out a traveling profile for the person who would book my flights, hotels, etc.

I put "preferably an aisle" for my flight preference. That apparently read "Lindsay wants to sit in the middle of two large men on both her flights... oh, and please make sure her seatmates fall asleep... and snore for the duration of both flights" to the person who booked my flights.

Also, for the hotel, a king size bed was requested for me. I got two doubles... so, if anyone wants to come to anywhere-but-Uruguay, come on down.

We had a full day of training today, and it was very informative. I like the guy who is running it, and I look forward to the next three days. I'll come back one of the world's best nine trainers, I have no doubt.

And that's what I have to say about that.

2 comments:

drewey fern said...

Those other eight have nothing on you... :)

Rachelle said...

Sounds like your travel was booked late in the game....I hope it isn't always that way. Sign up for frequent flyer miles with your airlines. They work really hard not to put you in a middle seat if you're a frequent flyer. -rlr