Thursday, October 04, 2007

Being Short = Danger, Danger!

This morning, after purchasing my iced Dunkin Donuts nectar-of-the-gods, I was walking across the parking lot to my car.

And there was a large semi trying to get out of a small place.

He was pulling out at a tight angle, and suddenly, all I saw to my very-close-right was his chrome grill!

But then he cut the wheel even more, and we made eye contact.

And he read in my eyes, "Please don't run me over, because that's not really fun for me."

And he didn't.

That is all.

3 comments:

Booker said...

what is even better than iced? Caramel Coolatta's. Sure, they cost a bundle, but oh, the sugary, sweet, caffiened goodness! Pooh, now I want one :-(

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, I just love your blog!

TripleNine said...

be glad you weren't in a wheelchair, you may have gone for a ride ;)