Friday, October 19, 2007

The Trip of Which We Do Not Speak

A couple of weeks ago at work, I was given a big compliment by my supervisor. He chose me out of all the trainers at our company to attend additional training. Now, instead of training employees in our call center exclusively, starting in 2008 I will hopefully be traveling to many locations to help other trainers with their facilitation skills in the classroom.

It was an incredible boost to my spirit, and a wonderful answer to prayer, as I'd just been asking God to send something along to help me cherish the special stage of life that I'm currently in.

In an effort to keep all scary stalkers at bay, I've been advised to keep the location of my travels off my blog until I return.

So, I decided to make a game of it. I leave early this Monday, and will post on my blog each day a place that I am not! ha HA!

I leave you with this... I am not going to Madagascar!

5 comments:

Booker said...

Ha. from that single clue, I, Darth Animer, using all the powers of the Force within my grasp, have deduced EXACTLY where you are going! Prepare for Supreme Stalker'age ;-)

I hope you have such a fun time!!!

drewey fern said...

Hee hee hee - I love you! Very clever. I look forward to seeing all the placed you don't go:) Have FUN!

Sarah M. said...

Hmm... So you're using the "location" to confuse us and divert our attention away from the real fact you're traveling. I think you're off to Bogotá. And you're using your "current job" as a cover for your real job... Jane Doe, assassin. ;-) Have a great trip.

Susan Elizabeth said...

TacCom approves.

Susan Elizabeth said...

and Zan misses you! hope you are good....have fun in your travels