Wednesday, November 28, 2007

One Symbol and One Signal

Yesterday as I was traveling down the highway, I came behind a car that had a little fish on the back.

"How nice," I thought, feeling instant solidarity with the driver.

I was in the left hand lane, so was beginning to pass him when he put his blinker on.

Being already half way past him, I didn't let him into my lane, as this would have entailed me braking quite heavily.

As I completed passing him, I looked over to see him... flipping me off!

And I did not like this.

Not one bit.

3 comments:

drewey fern said...

What a weasle! He must have been borrowing the car. :) Ooo - good example of irony for my class tomorrow! Or maybe not...

the Joneses said...

Hmmm. Doesn't quite fit the image there.

Maybe it was supposed to be a Darwin fish and he just hasn't evolved enough yet :)

--DJ

Rachelle said...

He seriously needs a WWJD on his dashboard. -rlr