Friday, May 29, 2009

ABCs of Me :)

A little light reading :)

A - Age: 30
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: vvaaccuummiinngg (mainly b/c I can't spell it - never remember how many c's and u's)
D - Dog's name: Growing up, it was our pug Ticket!
E - Essential start your day item: Coffee w/ milk and one equal, please
F - Favorite color: I have a hard time w/ this question... do I answer which color I like to wear? (blue) or which color I like in nature? (bright green of spring) or just a color I like to look at b/c it makes me happy? (orange)
G - Gold or Silver: Silver!
H - Height: 5' 1"
I - Instruments you play: Piano :)
J - Job title: Let's call me a Corporate Trainer in school to be a Massage Therapist
K - Kid(s): Not a one
L - Living arrangements: My little apartment on Chestnut Hill
M - Mom's name: Bafferly
N - Nicknames: Linds, Meg, Pollyanna, Sunshine
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None
P - Pet Peeve: I would say listening to people chew is pretty darn high on the list!
Q - Quote from a movie: "Pork, mother!"
R - Right or left handed: Righty
S - Siblings: Two of the best big brothers on the planet, two pretty great sisters in law, and one wicked cute adopted little sister!
T - Time you wake up: Alarm is set for a little before six...
U- Underwear: What do we think this question is about? Do I wear it? (why yes, yes I do) What kind? (that's a tad bit personal, fyi)
V - Vegetable you dislike: Brussel sprouts
W - Ways you run late: Because I couldn't drive as fast as I wanted to?
X - X-rays you've had: Lots of ones of my crooked spine
Y - Yummy food you make: Beef stroganoff, of course
Z - Zoo favorite: Primates! And penguins!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I never fail to laugh (or at least smile pretty broadly) whenever I think about the "Pork, mother," line.