Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Day in Bullet Form

  • Took my class outside for review... which turned into sitting around talking... which turned into charades
  • Got a sunburn on my right shoulder from our "review"
  • Laughed so hard I cried
  • Listened to people in my class discuss the different shades of chocolate that is their skin
  • Had a very pleasant run in with an 80-ish year old in the parking lot of the grocery store
  • Decided to forgo the elliptical and went for a long walk, exploring the small town where I'm staying
  • Ordered room service
  • Fell into bed at 9:00 because I was so tired
  • Still awake
  • Apparently not as sleepy as I thought

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Completely I share your opinion. In it something is also to me it seems it is good idea. I agree with you.