Wednesday, May 06, 2009

All in a Day's Work

One of my new participants has been late three out of three mornings.

Each day I inform Ms Tardy via email that she needs to update her timecard to show the time that she arrived for work.

This morning I added that she needs really needs to take this training seriously and get here at 8:00.

Her response to me went something like this.

"It is important to me to be here, however it is not my fault that I have been late. There has been heavy traffic on (insert large highway near where I am staying) and if this continues, I expect to continue to be late. If you doubt this, please check with the traffic advisory."

I graciously replied if she continued to think that heavy traffic would be an issue for the duration of training that she should perhaps

a) find an alternate route
or
b) leave home a little earlier

There was no reply.

One of us is not holding our breath to see what tomorrow holds!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Oh my goodness....

The Richmond Four said...

So what happened??