Tuesday, September 21, 2004

The Beginning

Hi Guys! Its me. I have entered the world of blogging. Do I promise it will be updated hourly, daily or even weekly? No. There - the guidelines are posted, and now I can refer people back to the first post if (or when) they complain that its been a long time. Fair? Fair!

So - here’s what’s up with me. I’m happily living here in beautiful NH, where whether the calendar says it or not, Autumn has come. The leaves are starting to look beautiful, and should peak in about two weeks. I’m working at a health insurance company, and am currently training people on how to do the job I’ve been doing for almost two years. Today was the first day of class. How do you keep ten adults (with an extreme lack of maturity) from laughing hysterically about unrelated topics, while you’re trying to teach them how to handle extremely irate people on the phone?? This will be a great learning experience... For me at least!

I live in my own little apartment that I share with my psychotic (and currently pregnant) cat, The Cuteness. Sometimes she lives up to her name, but most often she lives up to names that I can’t (or shouldn’t) say! Her love language is gifts, and she brought me two this weekend. I’ll write more about that later.

My life, for the most part, is wonderfully full & blessed. I guess this blog is a way to share those blessings (whether seen as blessings at the time or not) with all of you. Its also a great way to, as everyone states in their own blog, keep in touch.

1 comment:

the Joneses said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I'm delighted to add you to my regular online stops during the day. Plus it's an easy way to keep updated about mice and spiders; who could ask for more? -- SJ