Monday, February 21, 2005

Driving Miss Lindsay

Driving in the snow brings out funny sides of people.

Some people think they are invinsible & pass on roads that are slick with ice... only to meet the ditch a mile or so up the road.

Some think they are 60 years older than they really are, and don't go a smidge over 25 mph!

And some just pretend it's an ordinary day & don't change their driving styles at all.

I go mainly between old lady & ordinary. I'm actually thinking of buying a gray wig, so that when people come up along side me on the road & throw angry glares my way, they'll feel bad, b/c all they'll see is a little gray haired lady.

5 comments:

Amy K said...

Funny. :) If you get the wig, I'd love to see a picture!

Sarah M. said...

LOL LOL

That's great.

brilynne said...

So glad someone else has also longed for a gray wig a few times!

as you can see, i know have a blog! :-)

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!

Kevin said...

Hmm. I'd probably STILL glare at you. ;)