Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm Me!

Do you know how good it feels to be me again?

Yesterday I got up, dressed, and put on my makeup for the first time in a l-o-n-g time.

I had an appointment to get the staples removed, and was petrified with the prospect of being in more pain.

It didn't hurt at all, which made me incredibly thankful!

And we ("we" being Jenna & I) stopped and got drinks from Starbucks, which OF COURSE improved my mood!

I'd been conserving all my energy to go to rehearsal last night, so off I went... and made it through just fine.

So, my heart is full of thanks - to the friends who have faithfully prayed, and to the God who has faithfully answered the prayers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Starbucks! Glad the staple-removing didn't hurt as much as you thought it would...can't wait to see you in Fiddler on the Roof.

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I am SO glad that it didn't hurt and that you were able to do all of that stuff! Were you totally wiped out in the end? Are you still on meds? Did you keep a couple extra... ya know.. to have on hand... haha. ;) Love you!!

Booker said...

a bit late here, but glad to know things went ok :-) see you friday...