Wednesday, May 23, 2007

If You Think...

... that because I got tagged by two people, I'm going to list FOURTEEN random things, you're wrong. However, here are my seven.

1) I just had the opportunity to listen to the story of Jonah being put on in skit format by my niece & nephews outside my bedroom window. (The trampoline was the boat... Pastor Daddy was directing)

2) Lilac season makes me so happy that I tend to get a little teary when I smell them!

3) Topping the list of things I never want to hear my doctor say again: "Um, I'm going to get another doctor in here, because I'm feeling something I shouldn't & I'm not sure what it is." (That happened this morning, and after being convinced for five minutes that I had the-word-everyone-dreads-to-hear, the other doctor confirmed I have "low ribs" and they were just feeling the tip of my lowest one)

4) Last week I had an epiphany that I no longer hate my job!

5) Though I've been an avid "American Idol" fan for several years, this year has just not grabbed me, and I couldn't care less whether Blake or Jordin wins.

6) My free piano is in the midst of being fixed... bringing the cost of it's free-ness to over $1300.

7) I am so very, very rich in the friends that God has given me!

And if you like this type of thing, consider yourself tagged :)
If you don't, well then, consider yourself un-tagged!

5 comments:

Booker said...

phew! thank God for "low ribs", eh?J

Aaron said...

Good idea with the "you're tagged if you want to be" thing.

Yikes! ExPENsive free piano!

I have been loving the lilacs too. There is nothing quite like their sweet fragrance.

brilynne said...

I'm glad you have low ribs and not something else! That silly doctor! What did he say? "Uh, I guess that unidentified object was actually just a rib." I'd hate to hear what he'd think of my backbone.

Unknown said...

American Idol really wasn't that thrilling this year, I agree. I'm glad Jordin won, but still. It wasn't earth-shattering. :)

Creepy about the doctor thing! I'm so glad it was a rib. Yikes.

TripleNine said...

I was thinking something very similar today while I was running. I love the way spring smells.