Friday, May 18, 2007

Of Kilts

I like kilts! A lot!

When Darren & I were in Scotland (ten years ago this month) we saw lots of them, and I loved it! Never had something so boring as going to a grocery store been so much fun! I mean, I never see kilts in the Bedford Hannaford's!

Today as I was upstairs at work, out of the corner of my eye I saw a guy in shorts. "Not legal!" thought I. But then I looked closer... and he wasn't wearing shorts. He was wearing a kilt.

And he should not have been!

Some guys can pull that look off. He can't/couldn't/didn't.

Shudder.

6 comments:

Booker said...

yep, some things are just not meant to be seen. I'm glad I missed that particular one!

Susan Elizabeth said...

What? No pics?

drewey fern said...

Ahhhh! I too love kilts. But everything in its place, man!

Aaron said...

:)

You have been tagged! See my blog for the details.

Lori said...

You've been tagged--see my blog for details!

Aaron said...

I WAS FIRST!!!! :)