Friday, May 11, 2007

Once a Big Brother...


... always a big brother.

My big brother flew up from VA this morning. And flew back this evening.

He and Evan went out for lunch. I got to leave a little early from work to spend time with him.

All of us took the kids to the park before I drove him back to the airport.

The four of us adults chatted while the kids played.

The sun was shining, the kids were laughing, my heart was full, and...

He even pushed me on the swings. For old time's sake.

I don't know that a girl ever out-grows her adoration of a big brother.

I sure haven't... for either one of mine.

7 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Too bad it was such a short visit!

drewey fern said...

I just think that is the coolest thing. Way to go Darren!!!

(And I hear ya about never outgrowing big brother adoration!)

ljm said...

Awwwwwww!

Kristi said...

You look real perty in this picture!

Rachelle said...

Cool! Why such a fast trip?! I'm so glad you all had time together!

rlr

Lori said...

I dig your hair! And I loved the toe bug story. Wish I could have seen that! William got stung on his lip on Friday--was pretty fat for awhile!

Anonymous said...

You're such a hottie little Miss L!