Monday, April 11, 2005

Bumpah Stickahs

Today I saw a bumper sticker that made me laugh. I don't know why this type of thing didn't take off last year during the campaigns.

"Snowmobilers for Bush"

Think of all the possibilities the campaign teams missed out on...

- Cat lovers for BUSH
- People who hate their jobs for BUSH
- Manicurists for BUSH
- Mothers who yell at their children for BUSH
- People who cry at movies for BUSH
- Angry Feminists for KERRY

Oh the millions that I could have made... oh well - there's always 2008!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

How about "Cheated On Women for Hillary"?

the Joneses said...

How about "The Rest of the Family Who Wants To Go Out For Ice Cream Too for BUSH!"? (Dumb Blogger won't let me comment on the post below, so I'm making do. It turned out to be much more articulate than my first reaction, which was, "Waaahhh! We want to go with yoooouuuu!")

-- SJ

KW said...

Hi Lindsay!!

I love your blog. I can just hear you
saying things when I read your entries.
Friday in a can was really great:)

How about "Ex-pats for Bush!!"

love
Karena