Monday, October 10, 2005

Is This What's Going to Happen to MY KIDS??

So, I heard this funny joke. And it made me laugh. Hard. But, what if I have kids, and this is me??

A blonde had a baby, and when she got home from the hospital, some of her family came to visit her.
They asked if they could see the baby, but she said she would make coffee first, and they'd chat... then they could see the baby.
After about half an hour, the family members were getting anxious to see the baby. The asked if they could now that they'd finished drinking their coffee, but the blonde said not yet.
Several more minutes passed, and they started asking again.
Finally the blonde said, "You can't see the baby until he starts crying!"
"But WHY?" asked the family.
"Because I can't remember where I put him!" the blonde mother replied.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you ever hear that joke?!Believe me Linds, when you have your babies, you will definitely know where they are at all times...and if you happen to misplace the baby...just look for the nearest Grammy or Auntie!! (or next door neighbor!!)
Sue F.

Marie said...

ooh man that made me laugh, it's awful but funny... oh goodness!..I 'm sitting here smiling...snicker...:)

CARmelo said...

If you get a tracking device chip planted in them there will be no problems.

CKS said...

Yeah, Melo, and maybe a brain control device so you can control their behavior and rule the country if they become president some day.

(guess what movie I saw recently?)

Booker said...

Well, Linds, pretty much. Just accept the inevitable :) lol...

Anonymous said...

you know those things you can put on your car keys when you lose them so you can just clap and they make a noise? Works for babies too!
Love you :)
geni