Wednesday, March 09, 2005

"Hours after receiving great promotion...

... New Hampshire Woman loses all sense of fashion!"

I didn't feel well yesterday... at all, so I came home from work early, and will go into work late today. Thankfully I'm on the upswing this morning. It's certainly not because of the fashion statement that I'm making now. I'm wearing a gingham nightgown, plaid pajama bottoms, a gray sweatshirt, and just for kicks I have a black fleec winter hat on because it sounded cozy. And we all know, you get better faster is you're cozy! (Dressing like this is definitely one of the great things about living by oneself! No one has to see you, or even know that this occured... except that I can't keep my mouth shut, so I just told the whole world!!)

Oh - by the way. We had another snow storm last night. I'm not sure how much we got, because I live at the very top of a tall hill, and my front lawn is the place where all the snow drifts. I looked out this morning & my car doesn't even have to be cleaned off because it's been so windy. BUT I might have trouble getting to my car, because the drifts in front of my house are up past my shoulders.

No comments: