Monday, March 07, 2005

You're Looking At.....

... The newest full-time trainer that Oxford just hired!

After waiting for a very l-o-n-g 18 (but who's counting) days, today I received an offer to take the position as trainer at Oxford, starting on April 3! And I said YES!

So tonight I am one happy, thankful, excited little girl, who finally has a big kid job, and one that I truly enjoy! It's definitely much more fun to train others to take calls from angry people, than to take them myself.

Thank you to all who were praying. God heard & answered in spades!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! That's awesome. Congratulations!!! :) I know it is a promotion you well deserve. Sarah M.

Kate said...

Oh Linds how wonderful! God is soooo good! I didn't realize that was still a resonable possibility. I am so thankful, and happy for you. May it be a blessing.

Cara said...

YAY! Linsey! I'm so happy for you!

ljm said...

Congrats!! What a great promotion! I'm so glad for you.

drewey fern said...

All of us who love you, and who have been hoping and praying for something better for you, rejoice with you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations