Thursday, March 31, 2005

Shocked, I tell you!

I wrote a blog entry on Tuesday night, and so haven't worried about updating it, because I knew I just had. Imagine my shock when I logged on tonight & saw what you all have been seeing... NOTHING!

It wasn't a very interesting entry that I had written, but I'll give you the brief version...

WHO HAS TWO THUMBS... (Was the title)

... and just had her last scheduled day of taking phone calls???

THIS ONE!!! (To be said with a loud voice & energetic pointing of thumbs to one's chest)

Now that was worth waiting for, wasn't it?? :)

1 comment:

drewey fern said...

YES it was worth waiting for! Now I'm practically drowning in happy memories:) Congratulations on being DONE with the phones! Who has two thumbs and is really, really happy about that?! This one!